[Ceilidhsoc] 2013 Anti Stress Ceilidh next Saturday & Weekly Session this Tuesday

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:00:57 GMT 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

How are you in *2013*?  Did you have a lovely *Christmas *and *New Years Eve
*?

I didn't, as *President Lisa* left me *locked in the cupboard* with only
the Samba Society amp and speakers for company. Thank goodness you're all
back and we can start having some *ceilidh-tastic fun*!

*Anti Exam Stress Ceilidh - **Saturday 19th Jan **2:30-5pm in the **SU
Union Activities Zone  FREE Entry.*

I know you are doing *exams *and studying and feeling *glum* so we're not
starting the Edge ceilidhs till early February.  But we are going to have
one of our special *daytime* *ceilidhs next* *Saturday in the Student Union*.
This is especially for you to come along and *relieve *all that exam
stress. We have special permission to be *noisy *for a few hours in the
Activities Zone which is usually quiet with stressed revisers. *Wheeler
dealing negotiator President Lisa* has also managed to get a *discount *on
the *Traybakes *at Coffee Revolution.  I'm not sure what a traybake is but
I'm sure they are lovely! There will be a *live scratch band* and equally
live caller.  *It's going to be great!* So come along and get the
first *aerobic
exercise* you've probably had since you *legged it* after overturning all
those *wheelie bins* down your street on *New Years Eve*.

If you want to join the *Facebook *event then the *ActivitiesZone *have set
one up at http://www.facebook.com/events/464399456941290/

*The (Almost Legendry) CeilidhSoc Session* - Tues 9pm Shakespeare Pub

Though it's exam time, we're continuing with the *session *during
this period.  Please note that Music Officer "Mikey Mike" won't be starting
the music workshops until February.

See you soon chaps. Don't get too snowy!

[image: Inline image 1]