[Ceilidhsoc] CORRECTION: Ceilidh is THIS Saturday 19th

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:46:24 GMT 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Whoops! I got the date wrong as a few of you pointed out.

The *Stress Buster Ceilidh* is this *Saturday *the *19th *between *2.30pm
and 5pm *in the *Activities Zone* at the *Student Union*.

I'm sorry for the error, *President Lisa* has been *working me too hard*.
My paw must have slipped on the keyboard. This *mistake *will get me a week
locked in the *equipment cupboard*, for sure!

*Please come* to the ceilidh! She might be easier on me if you do :-)
[image: Inline image 1]