[Ceilidhsoc] Session Dates, Website Woes and Snow

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:15:48 GMT 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Thanks for everyone who came to our Anti Exam Stress Buster Ceilidh on
Saturday.  We had a great time and we're planning to do another during the
next exam period. There are some photos on the Facebook page. Please tag
yourself if you like :-)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.469407309783812.104365.353063331418211&

Ok some other news:

*CeilidhSoc Tuesday Sessions will restart on the 5th Feb*

Because of a low turnout last Tuesday we've decided to *delay the start of
the Tuesday Sessions* till the *5th Feb* when the exams (and hopefully the
snow) will be gone.

This does not mean there won't be some CeilidhSoc hardcore sessioners
popping down on a Tuesday but if they do they will *organise it on the
Facebook group* on the day (as they did during the holidays).

*Website Problems with Updating*

We're having some problems with updating the website at the moment due to a
backend problem in Wordpress.  In the meantime, if there are any updates
you need to know, they will be posted on the Facebook group and page or
Twitter.

*Snow*

It's here so make sure you play with it whilst it is still white and fresh.

Love you all!
[image: Inline image 1]