[Ceilidhsoc] CEILIDH THIS SATURDAY!!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:13:35 GMT 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

The drudge of *exams *is nearly over so this *Saturday at 8.30pm *it's time
for *fun*, *frolics *and a *lot of beer*. And that's just the *band*!

Come along to our special *END OF EXAMS CEILIDH* and get *back into the
swing *of *reel life*.

Bring your *friends*, bring your *enemies *and bring *anybody you meet* on
the road on the way to the venue. *No experience necessary*, just come
along with a desire to *jump up and down* a lot to *cracking music* from
the *hugely desirable* *CeilidhSoc Scratch Band*.

Join the *Facebook Event* at http://www.facebook.com/events/325472050896612/

or check out the *website *for details
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/events/554/woo-hoo-no-exams-ceilidh/

Whilst you're visiting the website <http://www.ceilidhsoc.org>, check out
our *lovely new banner illustration *created by
*Sarah<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sarah-Tompkins-Illustration/252025815301?fref=ts>
.*

See you *Saturday*!
[image: Inline image 1]