[Ceilidhsoc] The VERY LAST CEILDH EVER EVER EVER (until next term) EVER EVER!!!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 19:13:11 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Don't forget we have our *FINAL CEILIDH* *tomorrow*.  It's going to be *jam
packed *with Ceilidh goodness and will provide *at least twelve* of your *five
a day*!

We've got the *prog-tastic Outlandish Knights* providing the music with an
interval display of award winning high octane rapper dancer from *Sheffield
Steel Rapper*.

Join us on *Facebook*: http://www.facebook.com/events/420681564697160/

What better way is there to spend your *last Friday in Sheffield*????

*We love you*.

Yes *we do*!

Yes *You*!

[image: Inline image 1]