[Ceilidhsoc] COMIC RELIEF CEILIDH - FRIDAY 15th!! 8.30pm @ The Edge

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 22:00:59 GMT 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

This was supposed to be our *Spring Ceilidh* but when we found it
was*Comic Relief night
*we thought that would be *much more fun*!

Expect *fun*, *dancing*, *music*, *stupidness *and lots of *red noses*.
This is a *fancy dress *ceilidh with* any stupid costume* welcomed!

Music by the imaginatively titled *CeilidhSoc Red Nosed Scratch Band* and
calling by the *silliest caller* we can find!

*Special prize* for the most *bonkers costume or theme*!

We will also be announcing the *name *of my new *baby ceilidh monster*!  If
you want to see how *cute *he/she is then *check out this
photo*<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451811588222591&set=a.404982462905504.87004.100001812606770&type=1&theater>
.

*All proceeds will be donated to the Comic Relief Cause!!*

*Location:* The Edge

*Doors Open:* 8.30pm

*Members:* £3 (£2 members before 9pm).

*Non-Members:* £4

*Membership is £5* and entitles you to *your first Ceilidh FREE*!

See you soon!
[image: Inline image 1]