[Ceilidhsoc] President Lisa's Great Big Pub Crawl Tonight!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:24:13 GMT 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

CeilidhSoc's *President Lisa is 21 today* so we're having a *pub crawl
social* in her honour!

Come along and join us! *Everyone is welcome*! We start at the *University
Arms at 7pm, visit a few pubs* and end in the *Shakespeare *for our *Tuesday
session*.

More details, routes, real time updates and other info on *Facebook event*:
http://www.facebook.com/events/130334577148372/

We've chosen a selection of* zimmer-frame friendly pubs* so she can get in
and out without too much trouble as *her knees aren't what they used to be*
.

Remember if you talk to her, make sure you *speak very clearly and
loudly*so she can you hear properly. And if you are very nice, she
might give you
one of her *Werther's Originals*.

[image: Inline image 1]