[Ceilidhsoc] Last Chance to Ceilidh with Kraken Ceilidh Band next Friday 10th May at the Edge

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sat May 4 19:38:33 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

This is your *last chance* *to ceilidh before the exams* come so get down
the to *Edge *and have a *blow-out *before all that dreadful revising.

This is an *extra special ceilidh* as we're welcoming the *Kraken*!

Don't worry! *We haven't invited a giant sea monster* to the ceilidh, it's
the* Kraken Ceilidh Band* over from *Manchester Ceilidh Society*.

Their website says they are "*Bringing the dark tunes, the
bioluminescant tunes,
the shy, strangely-shaped and rarely-heard tunes up from the depths for
your dancing pleasure.*".

Find out more about *Kraken *on their *Facebook page *

https://www.facebook.com/TheKrakenCeilidhBand

The interval slot will be confirmed soon as *Ex President Lisa* hasn't
confirmed it yet.

*Doors open at 8.30pm*. But make sure you close them behind you *as it may
let all the water out*.

*Members:* £3 (£2 members before 9pm).

*Non-Members:* £4

*Membership is £3 and entitles you to your first Ceilidh FREE!*

See you there!

PS CeilidhSoc is an *inclusive society*. Well behaved sea monsters are *always
welcome* to our ceilidhs.

[image: Inline image 1]