[Ceilidhsoc] DOCTOR WHO 50th ANNIVERSARY CEILIDH - Friday 15th at the Edge

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 21:20:45 GMT 2013

Hi CeilidhSoc!

Our next ceilidh on Friday 15th has had a makeover!

As we're all very excited about the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary later in the month, we've decided to have our second and even more exciting Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Ceilidh.

The Facebook event is: http://www.facebook.com/events/316514405157431

It's a full fancy dress ceilidh! Dress up like your favourite Doctor Who character and come along for a fantastic night of dance, silly costumes and temporal confusion. What ever you decide to come in, just make sure you can dance!
As usual we'll have a competition for the best outfits judged by our own MP for Flydale North - President Rebekah

Live music will be provided by the first of this years external bands "The New Slide". You can find out more about them on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thenewslideceilidh
Share with your friends, entities, cyber legions or Tythonian ambassadors that you may have imprisoned in a pit.

CeilidhSoc Members: £3 entry or £2 before 9pm!

Non Members: £4.

Members of the Gallifreyan High Council: £3
Movellans: £2.75

Headless Monks: £2 if you have your head in a box with you.

Anyone with a solution to the Skasis Paradigm: £2.45

Join Gallifrey-lidhSoc at the ceilidh for just £5 for membership. That will get you into the Ceilidh for FREE!!!!
Allons-y!