[Ceilidhsoc] FRESHERS' CEILIDH at the Edge - THIS FRIDAY 4th

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:37:28 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

You *Ceilidh-tastic* people have had the summer off but now it's time to *get
down* to business with some *hardcore ceilidh action*!

Yes it's our annual and unbelievable *FRESHERS' CEILIDH 2013!!!*

Come down the *Edge *for a fantastic night of *dance*, *drink *and *hot
live trad music* provided by the *completely transcendental bombastic
experience* that is the *CEILIDHSOC SCRATCH BAND*.

*Don't worry* if you don't know how to ceilidh as we have our own *Ex-President
Lisa* as *caller *to *guide *you through your first dance steps.  Lisa
is *highly
trained* and can get you *dancing *even if you are really *rubbish at
dancing*.

*Absolute beginners are welcome!*

If that wasn't enough, we have an interval spot provided by *Handsworth
Sword* who'll be performing some rather *dangerous sword dances*.

If you don't know where the Edge is we will be providing a special "*Walk
Me To The Ceilidh*" service. Our own sexy *Inclusions Officer Ale*, will be
in the *Student Union Activities Zone* from 7:30pm till 8pm. Just look for
the guy with the bodhran (drum) sitting with the *green and purple ceilidh
monster* (ME!).
*THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD TO MISS!*

*Facebook:* http://www.facebook.com/events/424353501002565