[Ceilidhsoc] Freshers' Pub Crawl - This Friday 11th at 9pm

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 18:37:35 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Don't forget that tomorrow (*Friday 11th*) we have the final of our
introductory events.

It's the *CeilidhSoc Freshers' Pub Craw*l!

*Facebook:* www.facebook.com/events/233973473426149

This is a chance for *new members* to *meet *older members in some of
our *favourite
pubs*.

We'll be starting at the *University Arms* at *9pm *and ending up at
the *Shakespeare
*at around* last orders*.

Here's a route with *very *approximate times:

9pm - 10pm *University Arms*, 197 Brook Hill, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S3
7HG

10pm - 11pm *Red Deer,* 18 Pitt St, Sheffield S1 4DD

11pm - onwards *The Shakespeare*,146-148 Gibraltar St, Sheffield, S Yorks
S3 8UB

We will update *Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/ceilidhsoc>*and
*Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ceilidhsoc>
 *as we move between pubs so you'll easily be able to find us if you come
later on.

This is your chance to *meet CeilidhSoc* committee and maybe *buy them a
drink* :-)

See you tomorrow!
[image: Inline image 1]