[Ceilidhsoc] CEILIDH WITH EXTRA KITTENS!! - THIS FRIDAY 18TH AT THE EDGE

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 14:27:12 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

We've guided the *HS2 *that is *CeilidhSoc *out of the Freshers' Terminal
and we're full speed *on track* to the end of the semester.  The next stop
on the line is *Funsville, Central! *

Yes, this Friday we'd like to announce our *completely unrepeatable Ceilidh
with Extra Kittens!! *

You can join the *Facebook Event *here:
http://www.facebook.com/events/168463236687250

What you can expect is another *fantastic* ceilidh with *stomping music and
dance*.

Music will be provided by the *Extra Kittens Ceilidh Dance Band*, who will
provide a heady blend of* traditional dance tunes* for your merriment and
satisfaction.

*Calling *will be provided by CeilidhSoc supremo* John Brown* so it doesn't
matter if you didn't get to the intro events and don't know how to ceilidh.
 *He'll show you how!*

*Beginners always welcome!*

The evening will become *deafeningly blue* at the *interval *with a *stupendous
performance* from one of the most *intriguing border morris* teams in the
country.  Yes it's *Boggarts Breakfast<http://www.boggartsbreakfast.org.uk/>
* (as featured on *BBC TV)!*.  They'll be *hitting sticks* and making
a *surprising
amount of noise* for your *delectation*.

*CeilidhSoc Members:* £3 entry or £2 before 9pm!

*Non Members:* £4

*Join CeilidhSoc* at the ceilidh for just* £5 for membership*.  That will
get you into the Ceilidh for FREE!!!!

See you Friday!
[image: Inline image 1]