[Ceilidhsoc] Tuesday Music Workshop and Session this Tuesday 15th

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 14:47:08 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

After the first two weeks of introductory workshops, we're going back to
our *normal Tuesday routine* which is a *music workshop* and then our music
*session*.

These events are held at the *Shakespeare
Pub<https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=203926460425602911431.0004ca3a56792ffc770d9&ie=UTF8&ll=53.38512,-1.486073&spn=0.022192,0.055747&t=m&z=15&vpsrc=1&iwloc=0004ca3a644fba56a6c32>
* which is *CeilidhSoc's spiritual home*.

*Tuesday 15th - 8pm - Music Workshop with Clara and Joe*

Music officer *power duo*, *Clara *and *Joe *will be guiding your through
some of the *tunes *that we play at our Tuesday session and in the ceilidhs.

This week it will be* The Cliffs of Moher* and* Calliope House*.

*Tuesday 1th - 9pm - The Incomparable CeilidhSoc Session*

Join the regular *CeilidhSoc **sessioneers *in a couple of hours of *music*,
*chat *and *whooping*.  All welcome! Come down and *play*, or just come to *
listen*!

NB: We don't do dance workshops every week but will occasionally if there
is sufficient interest.  If we do, then you'll be the first to know!

See you *Tuesday*!
[image: Inline image 1]