[Ceilidhsoc] DEAD SPOOKY HALLOWEEN CEILIDH - THIS FRIDAY 1st Nov at the Edge

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 15:52:31 GMT 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Imagine your *darkest nightmare* as you descend it to the pit of *horror *and
*despair*. Imagine a place* so terrible* that your *spine chills* at the
very thought...

Yes it's the annual *DEAD SPOOKY HALLOWEEN CEILIDH*

This year with extra *BLOOD*, *ENTRAILS *and *WAILING*!

Come down to the *Edge *this *Friday 1st *and dance like a* foetid zombie
insurance broker* to the *putrefying mess* they call the *CeilidhSoc
Scratchband OF DEATH*!!.

You can join the Facebook Event here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/231555670343744

*No experience necessary*! Bring your *friends*, disembodied *spirits
*and *entities
*for a *hideous night of music & dance*.

This is a *FANCY DRESS* ceilidh so come dressed as your* favorite horrific
character* and there is a *special "bone clattering" prize* to the
costume *that
can most scare President Rebekah*. That won't be too hard as President
Rebekah is dead easy to scare!

The interval spot will be a *woefully immoral* ritual to summon* true evil*.
 We're not sure what evil yet as Evil President Rebekah hasn't told us yet.
But it will be evil beyond the *evil of conventional morris dance*.

*CeilidhSoc Members:* *£3 *entry or *£2* before 9pm!

*Non Members:* *£4* (this year we will allow entry for the price of *your
soul* or one of your *internal organs*)

Join *GoulidhSoc *at the ceilidh for just £5 for membership. That will get
you into the Ceilidh for FREE!!!!
[image: Inline image 1]