[Ceilidhsoc] How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the mailing list

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 19:30:28 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

It's nearly that time of year for CeilidhSoc *fun *and *shenanigans*!

As usual, I'll be sending out *regular mails* to *keep you informed *of
what we're doing.

If you *DON'T *want to get the mails anymore then you can *unsubscribe *from
this mailing is by following the *simple instructions* on this page.

We'll be *sorry to see you go*. In fact* President Rebekah *and the rest of
the committee *will probably cry*. But *we love you* and we know that *you've
got to move on*.

Good luck!
[image: Inline image 1]