[Ceilidhsoc] This Week in CeilidhSoc!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 15:01:32 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

It's an exciting time in CeilidhSoc!

What's on this week:

*Tuesday 1st April*

   - 8pm *Ceilidh Music Workshop *- at the Shakespeare
   - 9pm The Legendary *CeilidhSoc Session* - at the Shakespeare

*Friday 4th April*

   - 8.30pm - *Easter Egg & Bouncing Bunny Ceilidh* - at the Edge. Facebook
   event: http://www.facebook.com/events/804476992915060

*Other news...*

Last week we had our *Annual General Meeting* and we have a *brand-new and
spiffing committee* ready to realise the CeilidhSoc experience for 2014 and
2015.

*Outgoing President Rebekah *will be posting the full committee details
soon, but I can reveal that our new President is critically acclaimed
melodeon supremo *Ollie King. *When not playing melodeon and being
President, Ollie's hobbies include *looking out of train carriages*
and *collecting
suitcases*.

Ollie is looking into big changes and the first is deciding whether the
committee should be restructured as a *Kingdom* or maybe even an
*Ollie-garchy*.

Anyway, *good luck* to Ollie and the new committee.

See you soon!
[image: Inline image 1]