[Ceilidhsoc] See you after Easter!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:54:06 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]*
*Hi CeilidhSoc!*

*Have a great holiday* and see you next term.  Before you go, here's* a few
things you might want to know*..

   1. Our next ceilidh will be on *Friday 2nd May*.
   2. The official *sessions* and *workshops* will start again the *first
   Tuesday of next term*.
   3. Over the holidays, there will be mostly likely be informal Tuesday
   sessions at the Shakespeare for anyone who is still in Sheffield. It's best
   to check in the CeilidhSoc Facebook
Group<https://www.facebook.com/groups/ceilidhsoc/> beforehand
   as someone will most likely post about it.
   4. Next term will bring the new brand spanking *new committee* including
   our new *Web Officer Alejandro*.  So you can expect a *slight
   personality change* in these mails along with *considerably better
   grammar and spelling*.

*Have a great Easter* and make sure you *eat lots chocolate eggs* until you
are sick.

Bye Bye! (and thanks for reading)!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.