[Ceilidhsoc] AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL CEILIDH - this Saturday 8th at the Edge 8.30pm

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 18:08:08 GMT 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Don't forget we've got the *Amazingly Wonderful Ceilidh* this *Saturday*.
As the name suggests, it's going to be *an experience*!

We've got music by the *incomparable* *CeilidhSoc Scratch Band* and an
excellent interval spot by the *Capoeira Society*!

More details on *Facebook*: https://www.facebook.com/events/497040173749009/

Come along and *dance*!  Bring your *friends* and anyone you meet on the
way!

See you Saturday!

[image: Inline image 1]

PS For those of you who *feel disappointed* about missing President
Rebekah's "*I'm a Little Teapot*" song, you will be glad to know *she
will still do it *if we buy her enough *Jagerbombs*.  If she's feeling in a
very *party mood* then you'll probably get that timeless classic "*Crazy
Moose*" as an *encore*.