[Ceilidhsoc] Enigmatic Ceilidh with Extra Mystery on Friday 21st February at the Edge

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:52:53 GMT 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

It's almost next ceilidh time and we've decided to make this ceilidh
*mysterious
*and *enigmatic*.  I can't say too much about it as it would make it less
*mysterious*.

Suffice to say it will be that usual conglomeration of *excessively
wonderful* live music provided by the *CeilidhSoc Scratch Band of
Mystery*with calling by *Caller
X*.

Join the mysterious *Facebook event* at:
http://www.facebook.com/events/431526466950443

If you want to practise your dance moves then why not pop down to the
Shakespeares Pub on Tuesday for our special *Ceilidh Dance Workshop with
Hannah and Ale*.

Join the Facebook event at: http://www.facebook.com/events/1459302684285232

They'll be going through some tricky dance moves to make you an *instant
expert *at any of our ceilidhs.

Please note that "*Hannah and Ale*" refers to *Secretary Hannah *and
*Inclusions
Officer Alejandro* and you should not expect to find just Hannah with loads
of beer (well not this time anyway).

Anyway, everyone is welcome! See you soon!
[image: Inline image 1]