[Ceilidhsoc] AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL CEILIDH - Saturday Feb 8th 8.30pm at the Edge

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 15:48:49 GMT 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

*First Ceilidh *of the year! *White rabbits*!

Yes it's the *Amazingly Wonderful Ceilidh* on the *8th February*! Please
note this is a *Saturday *so you'd better come down with some *Saturday
Night Fever* and dance your *exam blues* away!

Join the *Facebook *event here:
http://www.facebook.com/events/497040173749009

*Music Officer Clara *has *lovingly crafted* a scratch band featuring a *subtle
*combination of *new *and *veteran *CeilidhSoc musicians to create the
aptly named *CeilidhSoc Scratch Band of Wonderfulness*!  Calling will be
provided by the one they call *Paddy*.

But that's not all! There will be some very *exciting interval
entertainment* but we can't tell you what it is yet as we're awaiting
confirmation. If we don't get anything lined up in time, *President
Rebekah*has promised to do her *world
famous* rendition of the "*I'm a little Teapot*" song.

*Members:* £3 (£2 members before 9pm).

*Non-Members:* £4

*Membership is £5 *and entitles you to your first Ceilidh *FREE*!

See you there!

*BTW Happy Chinese New Year!* We hope you have a *horsey* good time!
[image: Inline image 1]