[Ceilidhsoc] Folky thingies

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 18:18:28 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

It's been a while since the last email! Did you miss my long round nose? :)

There are folk things happening before the last ceilidh of the year! Let me
tell you:

- *Sessions*: They are still happening in the Shakespeare, *every Tuesday
at 21:00*. You can come and play, or just listen, talk and enjoy the folky
ambient! We're very friendly and don't bite! (Most of us, at least!)

- 6-June - *Thank Folk it's Friday: *Fancy some folk on a Friday? Red
House's acoustic powerhouse is back with the stunning Hobo Conspiracy along
with many talented friends. Click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/639621719454567/> for more info!

- 7-June - *Eurosession Summer Ball and Workshops* (with Helena Torpy and
Steve Turner): Eurosessions are sessions of traditional music dancing and
playing from all Europe. This edition is a special one, which will have two
great guests giving workshops all afternoon/evening, concluding with a
ball. Click here <https://www.facebook.com/events/671996382873538/?fref=ts>
for more info!

- 10-June - *The Fates: Farewell to Four: *The *a capella* group The Fates
will soon be saying farewell to Peter and so to mark the change from 4 to
3, they will be having a "Bid Farewell to Four" gig on Tuesday 10th June at
The Lantern Theatre. Click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/463883293757083> for more info!

AND DON'T FORGET THE AMAZING CEILIDH
<https://www.facebook.com/events/556081371177768/?fref=ts> COMING IN 11
DAYS! I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED WITH MORE INFO! :D

​

With rustly love,
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.