[Ceilidhsoc] PIRATES!!!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:01:39 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Remember there is a BIG ceilidh coming in three days!!!

*DATE:* 13/06/2014, *TIME:* 20:30, *PLACE:* The Edge, High Tor Room

*PIRATE COSTUMES HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!*

*Non-pirate translation fer landlubbers and more events below!*

Be ye ready fer a scurvy pirate parrrty? 'tis th' ultimate ceilidh 'o th'
year, whar ye'll have th' chance to dance 'til ye feet hurt! We'll provide
th' rum 'n th' place, but we'll need ye to come 'n dance 'n have a whale of
a time til yer wits be addled!

We gunna count on th' grog-filled music 'o th' great Blackbeard's Tea Party
<https://www.facebook.com/blackbeardsteaparty>, so unsheath ye swords fer
one 'o th' biggest folk parties 'o th' year!

As usual, no experience necessary! :)

Prices gunna be as usual:

Members before 21:00: 2 doubloons
Members after 21:00: 3 doubloons
Non-members anytime: 4 doubloons
---------------------------
*Non-pirate translation*

Are you ready for a pirate party? This is the ultimate ceilidh of the year,
where you'll have the chance to dance until your feet hurt! We'll provide
the water and the place, but we'll need you to come and dance and have a
great time until your wits are addled!

We will count on the cheerful music of the great Blackbeard's Tea Party, so
unsheath your swords for one of the biggest folk parties of the year!

As usual, no experience necessary! :)

Prices will be as usual:

Members before 21:00: £2
Members after 21:00: £3
Non-members anytime: £4

---------------------------

Also guys, don't forget there will be a very nice dancing event on Sunday
called "A Dance Through Time and Space" in The Shakespeare pub: "A mixed
dance night with dances old and new from all over the world, including
ceilidh, contra, playford and euro dancing! Music will be provided by the
wonderful Bobbing Joe (Simon Dumpleton, Josie Wexler and Ella Sprung) with
Lisa Heywood calling". For more info, click HERE
<https://www.facebook.com/events/693523954042860>.

I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE CEILIDH! I WANT YOUR HUGZ!!!

With rustly love,
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.