[Ceilidhsoc] CeilidhSoc AGM this Tuesday 7pm in the Octagon TV Lounge

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 20:04:28 GMT 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

There comes a time every year when the *old, tired and haggered* committee
must make way for a *new, exciting and vibrant* one.

Yes it's our *Annual General Meeting!* This time with* added excitement*!

   - *Thrill* at who will be this year's Music Officer!
   - *Gasp* at President Rebekah's *absolutely enthralling *outgoing report
   of the year.
   - *Feel the inner contentment* that can only come from being elected to
   a position on the 2014/2015 committee!

*Be the envy of all your friends* when you join the committee of *the best
society in Sheffield!*

*Facebook Event*: http://www.facebook.com/events/249265768579187

It's on *Tuesday at 7pm in the Octagon TV Lounge*. Afterwards we'll pop
down the Shakespeare for the CeilidhSoc Session and a few celebratory beers.

Please note there is *no music workshop *this week.

Toodle-pip!

[image: Inline image 1]