[Ceilidhsoc] WORKSHOP AND "THE FUTURE"

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:47:22 GMT 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

I loved the ceilidh last Friday! It was simply brilliant, and it was great
to see your costumes!

Tonight, we'll have our usual workshop (20:00 at the Shakespeare), where
Henry will be teaching two wonderful tunes:

Islay Rant - http://thesession.org/tunes/1688
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthesession.org%2Ftunes%2F1688&h=lAQHAYJzu&enc=AZPr3d_JS1pqAl6pl9MIMHUA-1eMKHwUlq-0fCxH7EPQAL4xScwyYDqaQsKNvsVwoVN2pnfZpZ28kwN436mnQmsQAxW-yhfKaea44HkppSZ3N8e9ne3jBT_CEeobAT1feZM&s=1>

The Sloe - http://thesession.org/tunes/8137

Our next ceilidh won't happen until the 21st of this month, but before
that, Jenny Collins (a member of CeilidhSoc) is celebrating her birthday
having a ceilidh, and she's inviting all CeilidhSoc members to it! Come if
you can't wait for 3 weeks until next ceilidh! These are the details: