[Ceilidhsoc] FRESHERS' CEILIDH TONIGHT! :D

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:32:33 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

YES! This year's first ceilidh is about to happen! TONIGHT! FROM 8:30!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1484979101759544/?fref=ts>

Yes, it's the Freshers' Ceilidh and we expect it to be HUGE! (211 people
last year!). Make sure you bring your feet and hands to The Edge to dance
to the music of our fantastic and very professional and *sexy* band!

Remember that you need no experience at all, since we'll have the great
Patrick Rose to tell you what to do before the music begins! So you'll just
need to grab a partner and enjoy yourselves!

£5 is the membership price, which includes your first ceilidh! If you're
not sure whether you want membership, you can just pay the standard price
of £4 at the door, and then pay one more pound for membership if you
eventually decide to get it!

I hope to see lots of new and not-so-new smiles tonight! :)

With rustly love,
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.