[Ceilidhsoc] DANCE & MUSIC WORKSHOPS!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 17:01:42 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Did you enjoy the ceilidh last Friday? It was great and the music was
awesome!

Do you want to learn some tunes and get some experience in how to play for
a ceilidh, so you can eventually be part of the band? Then come to the
great music workshop tomorrow (Tuesday) at 20:00 in the Shakespeare!

We'll also have our dance workshop (just another excuse to dance more!),
where we'll learn some of the harder moves in ceilidh dancing, and will
also dance some of the dances we did last week to practice them! This will
happen tomorrow (Tuesday) at 20:45 in the Shakespeare as well!

The tunes we'll learn this week are the Coleraine (jig) and the Atholl
Highlanders (jig). The sheet music can be found clicking the following
links:

http://thesession.org/tunes/17
http://thesession.org/tunes/107

Remember that after the workshops, you can stay to play in the weekly
session, or just to have a pint and enjoy the music! We're very friendly,
so stay and enjoy! :)

I hope I'll see many old&new faces there!
 [image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.