[Ceilidhsoc] WORKSHOP TOMORROW

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 23:12:26 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

I hope you all had much fun at the ceilidh on Friday! It was a blast! Our
next ceilidh will be on Halloween and more details will be sent soon! :)

About tomorrow, the music workshop (20:00 in the Shakespeare) will have our
tunes teacher Henry teaching two new tunes, still to be decided.

Ale won't be there tomorrow for personal reasons, so he won't be able to do
the dance workshop, and he's very sorry for this. Really, guys, we'll do
everything we can to resume them next week!

BUT DON'T YOU WORRY! There will be a folk dancing event on Wednesday this
week! Dasy Black and friends are running a session of *playford*
<https://www.facebook.com/events/681039095324677> (20:00, Shakespeare),
which is the old version of ceilidhs with many centuries of tradition! It
feels like a ceilidh, but some moves are slightly different, and the music
is wonderful!

If you don't play music, you can still come on Tuesday and have a chat with
us while listening to the wonderful music of our talented musicians!

I love you guys! Have fun whatever you do! :)
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.