[Ceilidhsoc] Brace yourselves, FOLK IS COMING BACK! :D

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 21:49:02 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

I hope you were all missing our ceilidhs and all the folky events, because
THEY ARE BACK!

- First of all, *THE FRESHERS CEILIDH
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1484979101759544/1484979295092858/>*! is
happening very soon!

More swinging, jumping, polking, galloping, basketing, reeling... So grab
yourself a partner, and move your feet to the rhythm of our fantastic
scratch band!

Come to The Edge (Endcliffe Village) and make all the fun happen again this
year! :D

Remember: *NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!*

*PRICES FOR THE CEILIDH:*

Non-members: £4

Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

(With membership, the rest of the ceilidhs will be just £2 or £3, depending
on time of arrival!)

- *MUSIC AND DANCE WORKSHOPS*

Every single Tuesday, beginning on October 7th, you'll have the chance to
learn how to play our favourite folk tunes (music workshops) and how to
dance like a pro (dance workshops) *FOR FREE!!!*

This will happen in The Shakespeare's pub (Gibraltar street) from about
20:00 every Tuesday, so don't miss the chance to have a great time and
saciate your dancing and folk music needs in between ceilidhs! :D

- *MUSIC SESSIONS *will happen every Tuesday in The Shakespeare after the
workshops! Bring your instrument and enjoy playing (or just listening to)
the wonderful music!

We are very excited about this new season of ceilidhs, fun and music!
Please, come and enjoy yourselves. We organise all this so you can have a
fantastic time, and seeing your smiles all around makes it totally worth
it! :)

With rustly love,
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.