[Ceilidhsoc] WORKSHOPS!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:35:53 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Let me just remind you that our tunes/dance workshops are happening
*TONIGHT!*

The tunes that will be taught are Old Tom of Oxford and The Butterfly,
whose notes can be found in the links below, in case you need the sheet
music.

http://thesession.org/tunes/10

http://thesession.org/tunes/7283

Please, let me remind you the schedule for tonight:

18:30-18:45 -> We meet at the Edge.
18:45-19:15 -> We walk to the Student's Union.
19:15-19:30 -> We meet on the concourse.
19:30-19:50 -> We walk to The Shakespeare.
20:00-21:00 -> WORKSHOPS! :D
21:00-LATE -> MUSIC SESSION!

HAVE FUN! :D
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.