[Ceilidhsoc] WHITE RABBIT CEILIDH TOMORROW!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:25:29 BST 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

We hope you had a fantastic Easter holiday! It's time for ceilidhs again!

We'll have our Easter rabbit ceilidh this coming Friday 17th at 20:30 in
The Edge (Endcliffe Village), and we'll have misterious surprises there for
you to enjoy!

Our scratch band will make you hop like a crazy bunny, with great melodies,
and rhythms beyond human comprehension (you'll actually need to think like
a rabbit to understand them!)

We hope to see you there for lots of post-holiday folkiness! :D

Prices will be as usual:

Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

Also, remember our AGM is next TUESDAY 21st APRIL, 18:00, HICKS BUILDING
LT11 (H FLOOR)! Come and run for a position/vote for your favourite
candidate!

With love,
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.