[Ceilidhsoc] ST GEORGE'S DAY CEILIDH AT THE EDGE FRIDAY 1st May!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:12:30 BST 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

In the days were dragons were less care free, kidnapping townsfolk as their
personal choice of stress relief, rather than letting it go at Sheffield
ceilidhs, one brave English knight emerged as a national hero. Yes folks,
it's almost time for another wonderful ceilidh for you all to enjoy, and I
am extremely excited for this one!

This week will be the *St George's Day Ceilidh* coming to you Friday 1st
May! As always, we have an amazing band and caller to help you boogie at
your best in order to celebrate everything English!

I'm guessing most of you are aware of our ceilidh prices, but here they are
again for your own piece of mind:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

Feel free to sport the lovely England colours and embrace the day as much
as possible, yet please note that a suit of armour is not advised as
practical ceilidh apparel.

So make yourself a spiffing cup of tea, and get ready to flaunt those right
hand stars and ladies chains...for England!

Also, a quick reminder that today is *Folk Train* day! The link for the
event is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1424538814516953/

Have a gorgeous week, and we'll see you very soon!

 [image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.