[Ceilidhsoc] Celidhsoc Newsletter #6- Workshop and Christmas Ceilidh!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 19:28:32 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

To finish off the autumn semester, we have 3 events for you lovely people,
including the Rustly Christmas Ceilidh!

*Scratch Band Workshop! 8/12/15*

Our workshops continue this Tuesday! As usual, our wonderful Music Officer
will have some great tunes to teach you, so if you are new to the ceilidh
scene, or are experienced but want to learn more, grab an instrument and
come along at* 8pm, The Shakespeare, Gibraltar Street*!  Our music sessions
are also continuing from *9pm*.

*Rustly Christmas Ceilidh 11th December 2015*

Christmas is coming, and we'e having a massive ceilidh party to celebrate!
This event is going to be big, so don't miss it!

Prices are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To find our Facebook event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/777483119045923/>

We wish you all a wonderful week and we are looking forward to seeing you!

Rustly Love,
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.