[Ceilidhsoc] THE BIG CEILIDHSOC INSTRUMENT SWAP! TUESDAY 15TH DECEMBER, THE SHAKESPEARE 8PM!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 23:30:04 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Do you have an instrument that you've always wished you could play? Perhaps
you're a regular at our music sessions and have an instrument you don't
normally use? As the last Tuesday before all students start heading home,
Ceilidhsoc are holding a big and exciting Instrument Swap! Whether you're
swapping an instrument with a fellow musician, or bringing a different
instrument than normal, this will give everyone the opportunity to try
something new and have a rustleload of fun while doing it!

*All instruments are welcome!*

The event takes place at the Shakespeare Pub from 8om. If you are
completely new to these sessions and don't know the way to the Shakespeare,
send me an email or post on the event and somebody will happily meet you
outside the SU!

To find the Facebook event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/914862101902678/>

This is going to be an amazing event and is definitely one not to miss!

Rustly love and Merry Christmas!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.