[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidhsoc Newsletter #7- Big Instrument Swap 15th December and thanks!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 00:17:26 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

I hope that everyone has enjoyed the first half of our ceilidh season and
we at Ceilidhsoc can not thank you enough for coming and dancing with us
this year! However, before we wish you a happy end to a great  2015, we
have one last event for you all to enjoy:

*The Big Ceilidhsoc Instrument Swap 15th December *

To celebrate the end of a great year of music and dance, Ceilidhsoc is
holding an Instrument Swap at *the Shakespeare Pub, 8pm!* Play an
instrument you usually never play, or if you don't know what to bring, come
along anyway and swap with a fellow member! Any instrument is welcome, so
whatever you play, you'll be very welcome to join us. This event will be a
lot of fun and will be sure to give you that boost of happiness until you
see us again in February.

To get to our Facebook event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/914862101902678/>

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and we'll see you again next year!

Rustly love,
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.