[Ceilidhsoc] CEILIDHSOC IS BACK!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:33:52 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

I hope you all had great holidays during Christmas and did well on your
exams, if you had them! I hope you have rested well during the last two
months, because CeilidhSoc is back to make you spin, gallop and, of course,
right hand star!

We have many news to tell you so you don't miss anything of what's
happening soon:

*28th Feb-2nd Mar: IVFDF (Inter Varsity Folk and Dance Festival)*
For those of you who don't know what this is, IVFDF is a folk festival
organised by a different UK University's folk society every year, which
includes lots of ceilidhs, workshops of all sorts, gigs... It is huge, and
most folk societies from the UK are present during that weekend. You can
find more info and buy tickets and merchandising here.
<http://www.ivfdf2015.org.uk/>

*COACH TO IVFDF*
This year, IVFDF will be hosted in Exeter, which is a long way to the South
West. For this reason, we have booked a coach which will bring us to Exeter
on Friday, and back to Sheffield on Sunday. We'll depart at noon from
Sheffield on Friday, and will aim to be back in Sheffield before midnight
on Sunday. Prices for a return ticket to Exeter will be £20 for students
and unwaged, and £25 for waged. This is an incredibly cheap ticket and the
places are very limited, so make sure you book a place at any of the next
two ceilidhs if you want to come, or reply to this email if you can't come
to the ceilidhs, but still want to come with us to IVFDF. First come, first
served, until the bus is full.

*13th Feb, 20:30-00:00: *POST-EXAMS WELCOME BACK CEILIDH
Don't miss this oportunity to welcome the new semester with lots of ceilidh
dancing! We'll have a scratch band formed by some of the finest folk
musicians in Sheffield! You could also use the ocasion to invite your
valentine to a fantastic pre-Valentine's date! Join the event on Facebook
here. <https://www.facebook.com/events/1583091185238971/?fref=ts>

Prices will be as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

Have a nice beginning of the Spring semester! :)
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.