[Ceilidhsoc] Hyper-ultra-megafun final Ceilidh Party! (Friday 12th JUNE 2015) 20:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 23:32:41 BST 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*
 The time has come upon us once again, where the 2014/15 season of
beautiful ceilidhs must end, and the summer time must begin. But now is not
the time for tears, as we are leaving this year with a bang, in our
stupendous and wonderful *Hyper-Ultra-Megafun Final Ceilidh *on *Friday 12th
June*!

For our final ceilidh of the year, we have saved the best 'til last, with
the amazing *Hekety *helping us shed off all that excess exam stress and
celebrate another year gone of ceilidh madness! So whether you're a regular
member, or just somebody who wants to dance in the summer, this is an event
not to be missed!
*Prices are as usual:*
Doors open 20:30!

*Members:* £3 (£2 members before 9pm).

*Non-Members:* £4

Finally, we would like to thank everybody for coming to our ceilidhs
throughout the year and for being unbelievably awesome. We have really
enjoyed organising these events for you and we wish you all an amazing
summer.

Rustly love for all!

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.