[Ceilidhsoc] JAMES BOND CEILIDH THIS FRIDAY 6TH AT THE EDGE!!!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 20:22:21 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

There was panic today at CeilidhSoc headquarters when we realised that
the *Primary
Publicity Droid* had crashed a week ago.  Luckily we've dusted off the *backup
system* and so we'd like to announce the almost annual *James Bond* theme
ceilidh.  Yes it's...

*007: Licence to Ceilidh!!!!! - The Edge - FRIDAY 6th*

You can find the event on *Facebook* here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1639811266239248/

So make sure you get down to the *Edge* a *brilliant night of dancing*
with *live
music* provided by that band off hoodlums, *The CeilidhSoc Evil Scratch
Band*.

A fantastic interval spot of will provided by *SalsaSoc* who will be
showing us the *salsa rueda* so we can all join in for a *dance*.

*Dress code:* to kill! .

*Members:* £3 (£2 members before 9pm).

*Non-Members:* £4

*Membership* is £5 and entitles you to your first Ceilidh *FREE*!

See you *tomorrow* (or *Today* if you're reading this on *Friday*).
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.