[Ceilidhsoc] ST PATRICK'S CEILIDH!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:10:36 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

I'm very excited about this Friday's ceilidh, and I hope you're too! We'll
have a great scratch band playing some of the finest Irish tunes, and lots
of "irishness" for you, so bring your greenest garments, your four-leaf
clovers/pots of gold and your hats for an awesome evening of music and
dancing (and right-hand starring, of course)!

You can join the Facebook event *here.
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1599158006981906/>*

Prices will be as usual:

Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

Also, we'll have a Klezmer tune workshop tonight (17th) at 20:15, followed
by our weekly session!

In case you don't fancy our session (which we know is absolutely
impossible), there's a St. Patrick's pub crawl organised by the Irish dance
society tonight as well. You can join and see details here!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/747595568672689/>

Whatever you do, have a great St. Patrick's day! :)
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.