[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh War: PIRATES VS NINJAS Ceilidh (THEMED), 15th May 2015!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon May 11 19:34:11 BST 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*
 Do you love to ceilidh, but secretly dream of conquering the seven seas
with a pint of rum at hand?

Perhaps you feel the need to show off some funky martial arts skills half
way through your right hand star, but feel that it would be socially
unacceptable in a ceilidh environment?

Well, this Friday (15th May) is your chance to ceilidh, *while *being who
you always wanted to be! Aaaaar m'heartys, it's time for our penultimate
ceilidh for the term, and it's one that you will not want to miss- the *Pirates
vs Ninjas Ceilidh*!!

Prices will be the usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

As this is a *themed ceilidh*, we encourage you to show off your favourite
pirate or ninja clothes! However, don't worry if you don't have a costume,
just turn up and enjoy the most swashbuckling ceilidh of the year!

The event's facebook group is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1444653029181134/

I hope you see you all there!

With rustly love,

[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.