[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidhsoc Newsletter #2! Scratch Band workshop and session this Tuesday (3/11/15)

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:39:29 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Thank you to everybody who came to our Spooky Halloween Ceilidh last Friday
and we hope you all had a great time! Here is everything you need to know
regarding this weeks events:

*Join the Scratch Band!*

Calling all musicians! If you would like to learn some ceilidh tunes and
become a part of our amazing band, come and join our Scratch band
workshops! Whether you are a complete beginner to ceilidh music, or a
ceilidh professional, grab an instrument and come down to *the Shakespeare
Pub* (Gibraltar St, Sheffield, S Yorks S3 8UB) on any Tuesday from 8pm! Our
wonderful musicians will teach you tunes every week and after a few
sessions will give you the chance to play at our ceilidhs!* This is a
great opportunity and a great way to learn the ropes! *

 Our next workshop will take place on Tuesday 3rd November. If anybody
needs help finding the pub, contact us via email/ facebook message and one
of our wonderful committee members will be happy to help you.

*Doctor Who Ceilidh 13th November!*

Mark this date on your calendars, as our next ceilidh will rip a hole in
space and time! Our Doctor Who ceilidh is one of the society's favourite
events of the year, so if you're reading this from the future, take your
TARDIS back to 13/11/15 and join us for a great evening of music and dance!

Details for this event, along with a facebook event page, shall be
published in our Wednesday email, so watch out for it in your mailbox!

We hope that you have a great week and we are looking forward to seeing you
again,

Rustly Love,

[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.