[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidhsoc Newsletter #3- Sound Tech and Scratch Band Workshops!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:53:15 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Our third newsletter is here, and we have a whopping 3 events this week! We
hope you are having a great week and we look forward to seeing you soon!

*Sound Technician Training! *

Would you like to know how we make our band sound so great at every
ceilidh? If so, Ceilidhsoc are holding a Sound Technician Workshop to show
you the ropes! This is a great event to get an insight into the society,
while also offering you the chance to help set up our band at our future
ceilidhs!

For our Facebook event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1656758067915212/>

*Scratch Band Workshop!*

Our scratch band workshops continue this week on Tuesday 11th November. If
you would like to learn our tunes, or perhaps become a part of our amazing
band, make sure you are at *the Shakespeare Pub *(Gibraltar St, Sheffield,
S Yorks S3 8UB) at 8pm! We also have a music session from 9pm-late, so if
you know your stuff and just want to play, you can join musicians from all
over the city and play some good music!

*Doctor Who Ceilidh (13/11/15)*

Our Doctor Who Ceilidh is fast approaching, and are we excited for it!
Prices are as usual:

Prices are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To get to our Facebook Event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/631450893663817/>

Rustly Love!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.