[Ceilidhsoc] REMINDER! DOCTOR WHO CEILIDH 13/11/15 20.30 THE EDGE

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:02:12 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Just a quick reminder that this Friday is our magnificent Doctor Who
Ceilidh! Our committee is really looking forward to it and I hope you are
too!

Here are the entry fees again, in case you've forgotten:

Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To get to our Facebook page, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/631450893663817/>

Also, don't forget that our Sound Technician Workshop is *this Saturday* at
2pm in the SU! You can always contact me if you need more details and click
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/1656758067915212/>

We hope that you are having a great week and we'll see you at the ceilidh!

Rustly Love!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.