[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidhsoc Newsletter #5- Learn how to call at ceilidhs! Calling Workshop Sunday 6th December

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:02:18 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Thank you to everyone who came to our World Week Ceilidh of Friday: we hope
you enjoyed it as much as we did! This week, we have *two events* for you
to enjoy:

*Music Workshop Tuesday 1st December*

Our music workshops continue this Tuesday! As usual, our wonderful Music
Officer will have some great tunes to teach you, so if you are new to the
ceilidh scene, or are experiences but want to learn more, grab an
instrument and come along at* 8pm, The Shakespeare, Gibraltar Street*!  Our
music sessions are also continuing from *9pm*.

*Caller Workshop- Sunday 6th December!*

Have you ever been at one of our ceilidhs, but found it hard to concentrate
on your dancing because you were too enchanted by the beautiful voice of
one of our callers? Do you wish you could learn to be as awesome
and knowledgeable as they are?

If the answers to these questions are yes, then you're in luck! At our
Caller Workshop, you will be taught by one of our professionals to
correctly teach dances and make sure that everything goes smoothly at every
event! If you would like to become a caller for the society or are just
curious to see how calling is done, come along and enjoy what is going to
be a great workshop!

To find the link to the event, click *here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/580911318725403/>*

We hope you are getting right into the festive spirit and wish you the best
for December!

Rustly love,
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.