[Ceilidhsoc] SPOOKY HALLOWEEN CEILIDH (THEMED) FRIDAY 30TH OCTOBER, THE EDGE 20:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:01:34 BST 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Hello again!
Our next ceilidh is taking an eerie turn as we celebrate Halloween in the
best way possible: through the arts of music and dance! Be amazed and
astounded, as the tunes of our mysterious scratch band allow your feet and
bodies to dance like they've never have before! Furthermore, with the
wonderful Five Rivers Morris as our interval, this is not an event to miss!

This ceilidh is a themed ceilidh, which means that there will be a prize
for the best costumes! However, if you don't want to dress up, or just feel
that you're scary enough, feel free to turn up in whatever you feel is
comfortable!

Prices for our ceilidh are as follows, to be paid for at the door:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

As usual this event shall be taking part at The Edge.

We hope you have a great week and we can't wait to see you all soon!
Rustly Love!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.