[Ceilidhsoc] WE ARE BACK! (Wonderful Freshers Ceilidh, Friday 2nd October, THE EDGE 20:30)

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 11:52:48 BST 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*
I hope that you all had an amazing summer, and have had a good deal of rest
over the holidays. However, it is now time to put those dancing feet on
again... Ceilidhsoc are back for another year of music and folkiness!

We have many events for you beautiful people this ceilidh season, kicking
off with our *Wonderful Freshers Ceilidh* on Friday 2nd October, taking
place at The Edge from 20:30! This is a GIAG event, meaning entry is only
*£1*! On top of that, if you feel that you want to ceilidh again this year,
you can buy a £5 Ceilidhsoc membership that not only gives you discounts
for all our upcoming ceilidhs, but lets you in to your next ceilidh *absolutely
free*! Oh, how we spoil you...
The link to our Facebook event is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/882461678507912/

Also, if you have an instrument and want to learn how to play some ceilidh
tunes, don't forget that our *music workshops* and sessions begin on *Tuesday
29th September! *The workshop starts at *8pm* in *The Shakespeare,
Gibraltar Street, *however if you are new to Sheffield or just need
directions, some of our committee members shall be waiting at *the
Concourse (outside the SU) *at* 7pm *to walk you down there.
The workshop will be followed by our music session, which attracts
musicians from all over Sheffield and is definitely not something to miss!

,Everyone at Ceilidhsoc would like to wish you all a great start to the
term and I can't wait to see lots of new and not-so-new faces this week!

With Rustly love,
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.