[Ceilidhsoc] Sunny Spring Onion Ceilidh! Friday 15th April, 20:30 The Edge!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 20:31:06 BST 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Spring is upon us once more and what's better to celebrate such a season
than a Spring Ceilidh! This is going to be an amazing event, so we hope you
can all come along!

We are delighted to be joined by some amazing acts for this event, which
will keep you on your toes and dancing! Our good friends Queerly Beloved
Ceilidh will keep you entertained throughout the night, coming from
Manchester to give you a great night of music and dance! We shall also be
joined by the wonderful Makeney Morris from Derby, who have a amazing
interval act for you to enjoy.
This ceilidh is not themed, so feel free to wear whatever makes you feel
comfortable!

Prices are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

We hope you've had a wonderful Easter and we'll see you soon!

Rustly love!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.