[Ceilidhsoc] Spiffing Tea and Biscuits Ceilidh! Friday 29th April 2016 20:30 the Edge!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:27:07 BST 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Hello all!
We hope that you all has had an great few weeks and are now ready for
another Friday evening of music and dance! Our amazing scratch will return
as wonderful and good looking as ever, and we have another amazing interval
performance for you to enjoy- the wonderful Flying Teapots! . Whether
you're a familiar face, or somebody who wants to give ceilidh a go before
the exam period, this is definitely not an event to miss!

Prices are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To get to our Facebook event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1048714035200910/>

We can't wait to dance with you all again and we'll see you very soon,
Rustly love!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.