[Ceilidhsoc] POST EXAM WELCOME BACK CEILIDH! 12TH FEBRUARY 2016, THE EDGE, 20:30!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:23:32 GMT 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

We hope that you have all had an amazing Christmas and are ready for
another semester of Ceilidh music and dance! Our Ceilidhsoc committee
understands that many of you have been pretty desk-bound and plagued by
exams, therefore our next Ceilidh aims to get you on your feet and back to
boogying ways!

Our amazing scratch will return as wonderful and good looking as ever, and
as this first ceilidh is non themed, you will be able to wear whatever
apparel highlights your new found exam freedom.We also have the pleasure of
Sheffield University's very own Samba Band to keep you entertained in our
interval spot, so whether you're a familiar face, or somebody who wants to
give ceilidh a go, this is definitely not an event to miss!

Prices are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

We can't wait to dance with you all again and we'll see you very soon,
Rustly love!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.