[Ceilidhsoc] REMINDER! Post Exam Welcome Back Celigh, The Edge, 20:30 12/2/2016

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:03:26 GMT 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Just a quick reminder that this Friday is our Post Exam Welcome back
Ceilidh Our committee is really looking forward to it and we hope you are
too!

Here are the entry fees again, in case you've forgotten:

Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To get to our Facebook event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1500802846895406/>

Also, we are hosting a GIAG Soundtech training for Live Events on Saturday,
13th February,  2pm in the Studio, Student Union. The Facebook event for
this page is here <https://www.facebook.com/events/138921043158772/>

We hope you've had a good week and we'll see you soon!

Rustly love!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.