[Ceilidhsoc] EGGCITING EASTER CEILIDH! FRIDAY 11TH MARCH THE EDGE 20:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 14:51:12 GMT 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

After 3 weeks and an amazing trip to IVFDF, Ceilidhsoc are back to present
to you our Easter Ceilidh! Our amazing band will be back to get us off our
feet and dancing, and we shall be joined by the amazing Feet First in our
interval spot!
This Ceilidh is not themed, so come dressed in your most comfortable
dancing garb!

Prices are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To access our Facebook event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1095807043783129/>

We hope you have an amazing week and we will see you soon!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.